- There are many points to consider when performing a restoration such as this. Exactly what is the foundation materials and what filler should i use?
- Just how much overlay should i wear therefore the machinist has sufficient hitting the last measurements without having problems?
- Just how much overlay is just too a lot?
- How about interpass heat, maintaining the temperature enter lower therefore the qualities from the SS usually are not destroyed?
- Just how do i cost out employment such as this?
Stainless-steel shaft weld fixes are quite typical
I recieve to accomplish very some of these shaft buildups for 4D Device in Western we, OH and Salem have created a program that can be useful for both us. The shaft nowadays was thought to be 304 Stainless-steel so 308L filler cable was chosen. This is among the most typical SS filler we use.